Wednesday, January 13, 2010

a breath of fresh air

I have to voice a disappointment first before anything else. I know it's not the best way to start but I really can't help it. This past weekend I unknowingly picked another not-so-good martini. Oh Almond Joy, why did you have to let me down? You actually taste nothing like your candy counterpart. You not only burn on the way down, but you burn after too. You could just pick one, you don't need to burn all the time. You also made my face burn. Thanks for the overall enjoyable experience inside and out, you shouldn't have, really. Just for that, you're only getting a 6.1. Which may be generous but I can still remember the week prior and you aren't anywhere near that, so this will do.

Ok, that being said, I truly enjoyed the whole evening. I met up with Jenna, Adam, Brooke, Ryan, Sandi and Amy and went out in the bitter cold to watch the ice sculptors on 8th st. I would say despite the cold, it was really neat. My favorite part is when they use a flame thrower to make it shiny. From here we went to 84 East minus Amy and sat at our favorite table on the barside. Perfect table location and size. I recommended the watermelon jolly rancher to Brooke who was not disappointed and after the horrible choice explained above, I ordered one as well. It was like a breath of fresh air. I still give it a 10. It was a well deserved, great ending to the day.

On a different note, I think I'm going to dye my hair. It's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment