Monday, September 21, 2009

I've been sitting here for probably about 5 minutes trying to figure out how to begin and this is all I came up with. I have no zip today but I'm trying to get past it. Besides, it's not about today, it's about Saturday. And Saturday was a good day. I didn't have to work. It's the strangest feeling having a day off that most people normally have off. I didn't know what to do. I'm so used to filling up my time, it was wonderful to just sit and chill and not get a thing done. And then it was time for the usual.


I had a martini night milestone this time around. The waitress didn't have to see my ID to get my menu. You know what that means don't you? Yes that's right, I'm becoming a regular :) I had decided since I was a bit behind that this week I would knock two options off the menu. I started with the Sun-Tini which felt very summery (and strong). I liked it but I'm giving it a 7. There just wasn't anything phenomenal about it. The next was the Fruit Loop which may have looked like sewer water(see picture to left) but I assure you, was no where close. You have to like melon in order to enjoy this tasty treat, consider yourself warned if you do not, and I give it a 7.2. Nice flavor but not for everyone, mainly those that don't like melon.
I'd love to be able to start a whole discussion on something intense that we talked about but there isn't anything to talk about. And by no means was this a disappointing evening. It was perfect. We laughed, we danced (in our seats), we enjoyed each others company. I hope I never forget how fulfilling just spending time with quality people is. Even if we do sit there and talk about cat costumes and flash mobs.
Nightly wrap-up:
Attendees: Jenna, Julie, Adam and the round table
Drinks had: Sun-Tini and Fruit Loop
Best moment: admitting I'm a Miley fan. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment